Saturday, December 29, 2018

On the Next Visit to With Your Doctor...

ASK THE QUESTIONS: 
1.    Are there things I can do today (eating right, mental and physical exercise, etc.) to help 
preserve my cognitive health? Please give me a potential regime.
2.    How can I test or track my cognitive health over time? Is there a good record book for this?
3.    If I’m feeling concerned about my cognitive health, or if I notice symptoms of Alzheimer’s or other dementias, what steps should I take? How can I distinguish between Alzheimer’s and normal aging? Who are my best contacts? What actions should I take now and plan for in the future?
4.    My family has a history of dementia – how can I best prepare myself and my family? What are the best resources to guide me and my family along this potential journey?
5.    I’d like to help support women’s brain health research. Are you aware of any clinical trials I might qualify for? 


www.bebrainpowerful.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment